Arc Angel Stun Cane
ARC ANGEL STUN CANE™ USERS MANUAL
WARNING: READ THIS BEFORE USING
1.Never point the tip of the Arc Angel Stun Cane™ at another
person unless intending to use it for self defense.
2. Never aim the Arc Angel Stun Cane™ at the eyes or face.
3. Keep the Arc Angel Stun Cane ™ out of the reach of children.
The stun cane is intended for use by adults, 18 years of age or
4. In order to extend the life of the stun cane, avoid dropping the unit
and keep it dry.
5. Keep hands away from the tip of the unit at all times unless the
Arming Button is in the ‘OFF’ position and the Safety Key (pin) is
removed from the shaft of the cane.
6. If going on an airplane, you must put the Arc Angel Stun Cane™ in
your checked luggage; it should not be carried on board an aircraft.
Store the Safety Key separate from the cane, preferably on your
7. Do not turn on any electronic stun device near flammable liquids
or fumes. An electric discharge of any kind can ignite gasoline or
other flammables. Some self-defense sprays are flammable and
dangerous to use in conjunction with stun devices.
8. The cane could be unsafe to use in or near water because a
stunned person could lose their balance or orientation and fall
into the water in a condition of reduced body control. Only use
the Arc Angel Stun Cane™ when absolutely necessary to protect
9. When not intended for immediate use always make certain that
the Arming Button is in the ‘OFF’ position and that the Safety Key
is removed from the Arc Angel Stun Cane™ For example, if you
are storing the stun cane near the front door for use in case of
emergency, keep the Safety Key nearby for fast and easy readiness.
10. Keep the battery charged.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS